The healthcare and pharmaceutical industry has a complex and challenging cyber threat landscape. Its distinctive features must be understood and proactively addressed to maintain a strong security posture.
The IntSights 2021 Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry Cyber Threat Landscape Report draws heavily upon IntSights’ original coverage of underground criminal forums, and contains supplemented coverage from other sources, such as media and vendor reporting on state-sponsored attacks.
Join the report’s lead author, Paul Prudhomme, for the On-Demand webinar. Paul will provide a detailed walk-through of these key considerations:
- The data sets and accesses that cybercriminals seek
- Where corporate-level initiatives compete against security controls
- The “gotcha” of vulnerable medical devices as well as non-health systems
- How compliance and regulation stops short of addressing root problems
- Specific steps for keeping your organization’s data out of underground criminal forumsShifts in the Threat Landscape of the Health Care Industry